Friday, December 04, 2009

"You're Delusional"
Had a drive
Driven by your love
But when you messed around
I lost the drive I found
Thought you needed
Needed someone true
But you changed your mind
Or had I failed you?

Wish you'd been
Careful with my heart
But you tore it apart
And broke an angel's heart
The kiss was true
Has to end somehow
But I am livin' proof of what love is about

It's hard holding you
Loving you, losing you
It's sad to be true
And be fooled by you
I don't know (I don't know)
I gotta know..

Should I stay or should I go?

Chinese tuition coming up soon~ Sigh, another piece of homework. (COMPO I BET YOU). Compre instead//
Oh Yes!! I'm going for "Body World" this sunday. HAHA. At science centre. Bloody interesting. My 2nd time to "Body World". Real bodies being plasticized/ Quite gross but cool la. AHHAHA. Can see all the real veins and bones you wanna see there. Science coming to you 3D eh. Textbook only 2D. Gooooo NOWWW.. :)

K listen to me. Worth your $$ not kidding.
7th dec. Outing?? Pls confirm folks. :)
Is new moon overrated or is it just really plainly nice?? Everybody on the road says how good the movie was and all the positive comments. I'm just a domain volcano who takes in all the ashes(comments) and doesnt blow up. Everybody going "ga-ga" over the fact that it is now screening. Then i like okay okay. HAHAH. Ok abit absurd.

Wait. Am i hearing things?? Snow Patrol is coming to Spore?!
What about Daughtry?!:(

I'll catch you soon!
VanT.

No comments: