Tuesday, December 01, 2009

"The Secret Garden"

It's 12, i've heard the chime. It just reminded me that november has just passed and i should panic now. 2009 seems a little pretty too fast for me. I guess its prolly due to all those structured lessons we have, ccas, camps, trainings etc etc. Being primeval, having lived for the past 15 years of my life have taught me that some secrets are meant to be shrouded. Inevitably, our actions and words we use can sometimes just be a dead give away.

Recently, my table has been invaded by unwanted scrap papers, stationery, magazines, post-its, tags, labels and lastly dust. I'm sure all these dont sound foreign to you, and i'm definitely am sure that at any point in time you will have at least 2 of the above items lying on your table.
We tend to keep things that perhaps belong to the past 15 years of our lives and not discard them away. Eventually we will develop the habit of piling them higher and higher. Or even better just scatter them everywhere at every corner of the house. Have you wondered why O why are these white elephants still around when they should have been discarded long ago..


Well the answer just lies deep within ourselves. It's our "JUST-IN-CASE-WE-NEED-THEM" nature or shall i call it every human natural response to these white elephants.

Having read that whole junkful of words, you might be thinking what am i coming around at. Sometimes I love beating around the bush and it just ends up nowhere. Kinda thrills me to see those "pathetic" looks on the readers face when they are actually reading whole heartedly & trying to understand what on earth am i talking about BUTTT they just dont get it. Those expressions are surely sensational and priceless :) HAHA.

People are beginning to set into their comfort zone and lack that EXTRA drive in them. Namely myself included. :) HAHHA. Pot calling the kettle black. That's just me la. K. Home Alone=wild imagination=fountain of ideas!! :) Have you ever had a long break and you've never seen your fellow pals for like ages and you feel like catching up with them but simultaneously, the feeling of "estranged-ness" get the better of you and you just dont feel like meeting them face to face?? I think i've encountered that before. That was way back 6 years?? HAHA.
I just feel that we were not as close as before. You have your aspirations and i have mine and mayb we both know that....

It has been a week since i last touched my holiday homework and it's december now. How i wish sometimes we can just be engulfed in this magical time capsule.. My december holidays are partially ruined. I think i only have like a couple of days here and there free. What a sad life i've got. I still havent really had the time of my life yet. Is this what you get for being a 15 year old teenager once in your whole entire life?? Is it ever true that once you hit adulthood, you are just juggling your time around and squeezing whatever schedule you have in that pathetic 60 mins??
Damn ittt, why do i have so many questions??!! I'll give myself more work by finding out the answers to these (rubbish) questions!! *SIGH*

And of course, HEAD OUT!! I STILL HAVENT HAD MY SHOWER YET..
i'm done for now..

Same Direction;
Vanessa/

No comments: