Sunday, December 06, 2009

"The World Is Your Oyster"

So wondering whether "Body World" is worth going?? Here's the answer. Yes it is(x10000000) K this is enough to assure you. :) Boring No, but INTERESTING!!

It was really something not to be missed. Well you still have time to think it over. The exhibition is until March 2010 i think. Real human bodies plus a tad bit of animal.(Horse, deer, rabbit, giraffe etc) Totally real. Not some plastic toys you see on the road. I was like OMG, COOL!! reading every single bit of description it had beside the figurines. :) Muscles, veins, heart, liver, kidney, embryos, lungs, brain, sexual organs, bones etc. ALOT LA!! Many people were amazed by the fact that they had this xray view of an intercourse. HAHHA. abit sick la. But still... that's under "BODY WORLD". AHHAHA. Good for your bio i guess. :)

Now i'm exhausted. Tired from all those fickle-ness. It should just come to an end la. Since you only have 1 life to live why dont just make the best use of it. Dont make empty promises. I rather have direct answers. If you cannot just say cannot. Promises are not meant to be broken i believe?? Excuses are just merely words to cover up for yourself and not show the other party the blunder that you have just created.. Dont turn your back after creating a mess out of it. It's just futile. I really really sincerely hope that the next generation do not turn out more of this kinda character. So i believe at that point in time, we are going to be parents and teaching our children proper moral values and all.

I've gotta major headache now. Ticking off all my brain cells. I'm just too drained out from walking and thinking..Somehow the harder you wish for it, the more you dont get it. Do you believe in that??

"Let laughters & smiles in, as we will be just left with wrinkles in time to come"

Words are not meant to be spoken too freely dear mother.
It wasn't the first time.
Be it a friend or foe, I will not close an eye to anything.
You saw me through 15 years, didnt you understand me well enough??
I tend to Rebel and not Obey. Though Obeying often makes peace but i dont take that.
So take it or leave it. (I GO AGAINST)
That's all the space i need to make my emotions felt.

The truth is a stranger;
VANthn.

No comments: