Wednesday, December 23, 2009







"Now Or Never"


Alright. Ytd went to shirleen's house with Atika&Joyce. Managed to complete MY AMATH HOLIDAY HW. LIKE AFTER HOW MANY YEARS HUH. IT'S TAKING ME FOREVER, SINCE THE START OF THE HOLIDAYS. Pheww, Glad that it's OVER// :) We took like 129 pics ytd. How Wonderful.

Atika: Eh i think today was very unproductive. (OBV LA!! YOU KEPT LOGGING IN AND OUT OF FB AND CHECKING OUT WHOSE PRETTY AND WHOSE NOT?? CHECKING OUT THOSE NICE BLOGSHOPS.) HAIZZ, ATIKA ATIKA. Tsk tsk tsk. HAHAH!!

Oh well today I'm going Marina to catch "New Moon" later on. HAHA, I always catch movie like when it's almost not popular anymore. That's when you dont have to struggle with the crowd:)

Oh boy!! I want to go for Flea Titans IV on 2nd Jan!! k, i shall GOOO. LIKE REALLY GO:)
I'll leave you with this my dear folks;
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles"
I'll catch you soon;
VANESSA

No comments: