Wednesday, December 30, 2009


































"Life Would Be A Party, It'd Be Ecstasy"


Out to Marina first then to Clarke Quay then to shirleen's house~ Less buying more heart to heart talk. <3!!>

Now you can count the number of days when school is reopening with just your hands. Before that it was like uncountable/ I'm not done with chem TASK 2 and some scrap work.. Well task 1 is on its way. :) I'm rushing like some mad dog and i've never done this in my whole entire life before. You can say it is the first time. (Not proud of it)

Mainly, Hoobastank concert tmr and flea titan are the ones that are preventing me from thinking that school is near and those awful workload will just start all over again. Coming all back to square one/ HAIIII..

Plussss, i havent made any 2010 resolutions yettt!!
Hmm let's see..
1) I need some sparkling fairy dust for my sciences/
2) Top Both Math!! WHOOHOO!! (like both together and not either one)
3) More down to earth?? Not sure about that. Leave it first. :)

Once school reopens, there are just too many activities to be bothered.

HOOBASTANK TMR!! COUNTING DOWN TO 1 JAN 2010!! YAY~

Certain things are not worth waiting//

I'll catch you soon;
VANESSA/

No comments: