Sunday, July 04, 2010

No Line On The Horizon



An incident that was living proof that I am definitely not COMPUTER FRIENDLY.
This coming week will determine my fate. (Part of it.) I have 2 auditions to clear. TJC on tues and CJC on wed. (FUN RIGHT?!?) Me having a mindset that these auditions will be choreographed for and music will be played. But little did I expect the other way round-"I" HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING. It just shortens my life I tell you. I only found out on late wed that I have to do all that myself. Yes I PANICKED!! OBVIOUSLY. BUT NOW, NO MORE. I'VE CLEARED IT. The music was the one that was giving me a helluva headache. Now that I've sorta mastered it, I shall put it to GOOD USE. Edit/Cut/Fade out and copying it on the cd. To you it may sound amateur but certainly not for me.

The night before my 'O' levels MT oral, I spent 80% of my time on that. With the amount of time I spent on it, you might have think that I succeed. But you are wrong. I BURST INTO FLAMES WHEN IT DIDNT TURN OUT RIGHT. Oh boy, I bothered camel. Sorry girl girlll!! :
I sorta think that I didnt rambled nonsense on the actual exam day. (Acc to my memory, i guess)

Now that everything is more or less in place, I feel at peace sleeping through the night without thinking about that technical problem I've encountered. :\
SEEING THE AMOUNT OF TIME I'VE WASTED.. SURELY YOU WOULDNT WANT TO SEE ME FAIL HUH. HAHAHAH.

Yes lady luck, I need you BIG TIME!!!!!!!!^.<

No comments: