Monday, July 19, 2010

And You'll Be There/



Need some eye-candy? Here's one. They really got hot bod. ^.Oh well I think I'm really getting tired of my life. I look at this and this gives me incentive. Ok wait wait wait, I sound like some female pervert. Oh dont get me wrong. It is just natural for every girl to go "ga-ga" over this kinda thing, needless to say.

Singapore couldnt be any warmer. As I'm sitting here typing relentlessly, I can literally feel a drop of perspiration down my head. (Ew?) Sigh what to do..
I'm in the midst of EVU & I hope to get over and done with like any time nowwww!!
I've got GEOGGGGG AND ALL. So therefore, in life, we sometimes need to find some enjoyment before we can go on any further. ( Like the above picture)

TOO HOT TO HANDLE. Ok, enough of my shit.

I'll catch you soon!!

No comments: