Friday, July 23, 2010

Street Spirits



Another long gruelling week. Today's been special. An extremely queer one. I've been given the prelims timetable. It just simply means that I am not any further from the hell day. I use to bury myself alive in those "laughters" what you define as "the-right-me". I want to break out of it. Yet, at the back of my mind i know that no one will accept this erratic change I've long decided to do.

Have you noticed that the past few days have been raining? I interpreted it as a bad omen. Today was kinda a "jinx" for me? 7:02 was the time I opened my eyes. Yes, you might have thought how I got school without being late. It was suprising how I was ready at 710 . 720 was when I stepped into the school ground. To be exact, after 725 you are considered late. It was a close shave. BACK TO THE BAD OMEN.. I just do not know how to spell out my thoughts about it. I shall give it a miss.

Everything's not right for me. It felt as though I'm on a wrong track. I want to be guided like the old days. I do not want to do everything myself. Now, the world seems to be the object I get intimidated of. Can I choose to have supernatural powers? I want to envision myself in the years to come.

You've changed, I believe I myself have to. I hope to accept the current you, but I'm having internal conflict with myself that I myself do not even comprehend. So let me try overcome it.

All of you might have not known, my family is kinda out of sorts. Laughing to themselves is their current trend. The question I post to you is "Are you afraid?"

I want to get a new notebook. The current one seems to be infected by virus? I'm using a desktop which I am not comfortable with.

TIME TO GET READY FOR MY DANCE CLASS.


This machine will, will not communicate
These thoughts and the strain I am under
Be a world child, form a circle
Before we all go under
And fade out again and fade out again..

PS/ As a friend would you stop judging. Dont look as though I'm some kinda alien perspiring. YES I'M DIFFERENT IN UNCOUNTABLE WAYS. MANY HAVE NOT KNOWN THEM ALL BY HEART YET. You should not have the right to judge because I see myself in a positive light.
Lastly, I like being different. Sometimes I wish to befriend those unpopular ones in class.

No comments: