Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Laws Of Illusion


Confirmation was good. Received many flowers.
HAHAHA. Epic moment on that day. S & E. Scandalous^.<
In this universe, whatever you desire the universe will (always) transpire in your favour.
But I want to be piggyback like the above. ^^ It never happened :\
Back to the topic..
Olevels chinese oral just spoilt my week. Mind you, mine is the 2nd July=2nd day :\
I'll tremble big time!! WAIT & SEE.

What I see and feel is sometimes not the genuine feelings. What to do?
I'll equate the world to "A Barbie World". All will find their own "Ken", while some do not.
I'm the only exception. Yes, I have the final say.
I do not know why I have this ice wall in front of me. It has its pros & cons.
I think you've got me all wrong.
I dont regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old..
I'm going home/

On a lighter note,
I might be catching "Voyage De La Vie" this weekend? M A Y B E IS THE WORD.
I REALLY WANT TO!!!!!! I want to immerse myself in that illusion and fantasy that no one ever shake you out of it.

I like you for who you are \m/

No comments: