Friday, July 30, 2010

Invincible Like You



There are 2 sides to every story and I always hate it.
The weather this week was made for sleeping in. Sorry but I dont understand why people are afraid of being cold. It beats having a hot weather for 365 days right? If walking around naked wasnt a crime, I think I might be the first to do that. Even Jay agrees with me.. Sick and tired of rants and laments. Give me a break will you? Do not even care about me. I'm perfectly fine with that If you ever did wonder. I do take a little pity of those who do not have friends. Can I take your positions?

Again, human nature to take shield for yourselves instead and just wash your hands of everything. For everything, I fight for survival. Have you? I guess amongst all, my life was THE most "tricky" to begin with. Not simple but a more complex one.

A last breath before everything just speeds up. In everything there is no take two. Therefore, the idea of me wanting to "reboot- my-life- just- like- a- computer" is not ever, not a single chance of ever coming true/

Called a "Joker". It just means that people do not take you seriously. Just so you know, I was named that. I should've brush it off instead of mentioning it..

Excuse me while I kiss the sky-

No comments: