Friday, February 05, 2010

"Eagle Eye"

-I've got 2 fat blisters on my toes/ball of my feet.
-"Dancers dont have nice feet". (I agree)
-You have to be thick skin to be able to improve.
-Memory counts.

After another gruelling week of school. I bit through it, and yes it's friday again. This week is a little different. I was being fed with more gossips ANDDD it revealed the other side of a person.
You have to have great looks to be a successful bitch. Hey mind you!! I'm talking about the one who has intelligence huh. You only have 1 teenage life to live, why be such a 2-faced person. Call yourself that before calling others. You put on a sweet, demure facade but deep down you are not that kinda person, why even bother to ACT. I have no issues or whatsoever about "copying". Do you think that everyone of us are born original?? I'm proud to announce NO. If you think so, you are living in another part of the world. Perhaps you were just born today. You bitch about ppl in your own class and pretended to like them. Why do you have to be so hypocritical?! Purpose?? BTW.. charmaine thanks for the update. :) HEH!!
You tried to be nice for a moment in dance just to gain that new circle of friends and you look down on them when they cannot perform properly. I guess you fumbled over steps when you were in sec 1. I gladly admit that i was like that too once.. I was just so glad that you werent the head. Just so you know, sometimes you just supersede the head without realising it. It is time to know where your boundaries are and not just merely be on this planet to bitch all day long//

You are a smart kid, so it would be definitely senseless for me to tell you where is the level of intensity is. And my friend, that pal of yours is equally bad. Or perhaps even worse than you.. I guess She didnt even know her own gender well enough before getting into a r'ship of the same gender. I wonder, what is this world coming to??
All of us have a mission in life to accomplish. And if you choose this path way to walk, you are just going to regret it. You wished that you wouldnt have done those stupid things in your teenage life.

PS: I'M JUST SO SAD THAT I HAVE TO END MY POST WITH SUCH AWFUL REMARKS/

i'll catch you soon;
VANESSA~

No comments: