Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear Life;

Just came back from dance practice for TJC's concert. I'm so tired. :( So much so fragile as a thinnest broken glass. All my friday's would have to be "happily" spent dancing. You know what i've got 15 more mins to say what i want before i run for my next class!!

I WANT TO GET MY CAs BACKKKK. NOWWW!! I want to see how i did!! GUESS WHAT I'VE ALREADY PLANNED OUT WHAT MY LIFE IS GOING TO BE IN THE NEXT 2-3 YEARS TIME. :) DAMN COOL AND WELL ORGANISED..

2010:
-Catch "Dear John", "Alice In Wonderland", "Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief", Valentine's Day"(if it's still screening, i know i very late+backdated+loser) etc etc.. asap. (Next few weeks)
------------THAT'S FOR NOW-----------

2011-2012:
-Go clubbing!! YES. Drink!! :)
-Learn to drive. I make sure i pass the very first time:)
-Get into a nice poly which has "Dancesport". (Y)

HAHAHA see my life so wild one. I'VE PLANNED IT IN A WAY LIKE SO FUN & EASY..(If only what i'm facing now was this) K WHAT'S YOURS, my friend??:)

I'VE GOT ONLY 1 SENTENCE FOR THIS WHOLE WEEK: "IMSOTIREDBEINGASTUDENT".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next thing, i'll feed you more information on how my sat last week was so called well spent:)

-I WENT TO RESORTS WORLD-(SADLY ONLY OUTSIDE OF IT BUT STILL SOMETHING)

I WANT TO CAMP THERE FOR 365 DAYS!!:)

I'll Be Back Later!!
V. :)

No comments: