Monday, February 15, 2010

"High & Dry"










-CNY this year was plain holiday for me.
-First day felt bored, no one was there to entertain me. :(
-Deonn thanks for those smses to keep me alive. At least i can keep my fingers on the go/
-Spent the 2nd day at Henderson Waves. Splendid. (Y)!!
-I like to be different.
-I wonder what 3rd day might be..
-Waiting for a text msg to reply to/
-My throat very pain.
---Conclusion: I ate alot of junk food=high calories!!:( I did no workout=feeling really guilty!!:(---


-Overcoming those major hiccups im having now.
-Manhattan Fish Market serves nice food. (I wouldnt mind dinning there everyday)
-I want to go to Universal Studio. (It looks like a dream place for all)
-I think i use my lap top too far away. (1st difference)
-I like to keep myself occupied. (2nd difference)
-I can drink the whole 1.5 litres of Green Tea down in a day. (3rd difference)
>>> I know deonn can do it too!! :) HAHA.
-I collected lesser red packet this year compared to all the previous years.


THEREFORE, for all these are you feeling sorry for me??
-This year CNY was ruined by the CAs.
-I've been keeping late nights. (I should stop now)

K thanks for listening to my rambles. I appreciate your time. THANKYOUVERYMUCH.
You should go study now!!

I'll catch you soon;
Vanessa

No comments: