Friday, January 29, 2010

"Your Dream Still Exists"

So it's Friday again. Yesss, i'm posting again. Heh, see i kept to my promise. :)
So well Mon-Wed was equally mundane as ever. Like those lessons everyday. ROUTINE. Haizz..
Thurs & Fri Hardcore work-out. I need to beat that 8 min plus plus timing for 1.5km. Like perhaps 30 secs faster:) HEHEH.

Thursday: Start of cca for the newbies:) They look so small and some of them look as young as a kindergarten kid!! HAHHA. I mean like seriously. Not kidding. They were fine. Except i think i was much bigger when i was in sec 1 back then. Perhaps 5 times bigger. YES.

Friday: Had dance audition today for TJC's concert. We are guesting their concert on the 17th April at Republic Poly. It has been ages since i last learnt such a challenging routine like today. Oh my, i was completely exhausted after everything!! WATER TASTE SO NICE WHEN YOU ARE DAMN THIRSTY. I JUST CANT FIGURE THAT FACT OUT. Hmm.. Tonight i'm sure i'll have my calves all bunched up and cramping away. Sighh//

Finally, itunes is being a bitch now. It is not being friendly to Mr IPhone. I feel damn annoyed now. So if i happen to talk annoying-ly at you, not my fault ah. Blame it on the technology nowadays. ADAM!! CAN YOU PLS TELL ME WHEN ARE YOU COMING DOWN TO SPORE?! MARCH WHEN???? I WANT TO GO K!! :) REALLY REALLY!! Oh well, I heard that Kris Allen is coming down too. But he's performing in some pub which only admits people who is over 18years of age. So.. Not too fantastic after all/

Tuition HW sucks Big Time!! Uhh. Toopid!! :/

Predestined;
VANESSA/

No comments: