Friday, February 19, 2010

"If I Were Invincible"
Dear Friends:
As we walk our path of life,
We meet people everyday.
Most are simply met by chance.
But, some are sent our way.

These become special friends
Whose bond we can't explain;
The ones who understand us
And share our joy and pain.

When Jealousy take over,
it complicates things,
This happens occasionally but
Their love contains no boundaries.

So, even we are apart.
Their presence enhances us
With a warmth felt in the heart.
This love becomes a passageway,
When even the miles disappear.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Different Perception:


Creeping through this world
One day at a time,
With love in my heart
That nobody seems to find,

Standing up proud of who I am
Not worrying about those who dont see me,
Eyes that are blinded with false hopes
Dont deserve the love that I see,

Patience is a virtue that I have heard
Said by those willing to wait,
While waiting sets up for failure
Hope is whats on my plate,

I have made wrong choices
And learn from the mistake
When true love knocks on your door,
Its not a choice you make..



Lastly, CAs I L O V E Y O U. O H I R E A L L Y D O/ W A I T & S E E!!


I'll catch you soon;
Vthn.

No comments: