Friday, February 12, 2010

"You're The Hard Candy With The Surprise Centre"

-CNY celebration today at school with kids from holy fam kindergarten.
- This little boy named "Liam' is hot. He's going to be an eye-candy when he grows older.
-Those Long and Straight hair little girls. They are just the princesses.
-Lastly, i'm such a pedophile. I prey on young kidsssszz//

After school, went home, came out met chanel and shirleen. Went to town. I finally got my shoes. :) :) :) :) :) LIKE AFTER MANY FAILED OUTINGS AND TODAY I MADE HISTORY!! Far East is exceptionally crowded today. Human traffic everywhere!! MAJOR ONES NOT MINORS. Worst part: Bengs and lians seen together everywhere.(best if it's always that kinda combination) BUTTT... sadly not. Sigh// I SHALL NOT GO ANY FURTHER. :

I left at 6-ish. Chanel & Shirleen went to Haji after that. We are contented people today. Shirleen i salute you man!! You spent like 60+++ dollars in like what?? less that an hour. HAHAH. My legs so pain after those long and dreary walk. :( :( :( :( :(

So VDAY is the same day as CNY. How's that??
I'm proud to announce: IMSPENDINGVDAYSINGLETHISYEAR. :) HAHA. COOL RIGHT??!!


HEHEHHE/ Eh Eh Eh. Along orchard road there was this small set up of booth with a microphone PLUS some radio stars(Flying Dutchman etc) standing around with orange shirt. The question was: "If Today Was Your Last Day, Who Would You Say I Love You To?" The booth was empty and no one dared to walk up and speak right into the mic. I guess it would go on air like prolly tonight/Vday?? Not sure. But the point is.. Sporeans are just too shy and filled with so much inhibition. Approximatlely hundreds of couples past you when you are walking along orchard road but only how many of them are that daring. HAHAH, guess what?? Perhaps for every 100 only like 1-3 of them are that daring. :) K so you see the picture now. It'd be the sweetest thing on earth even if your friend said that to you on air. Awwww!! ^^V. HAHA.

January just disappeared without me realising the importance of it. February had just taken its place for the first 2 weeks. With so much distractions around you, you wouldnt realise the importance of time. Now, after the "nice" long break i have, i find myself unwillingly sitting for another test. The CA1s////////Though it may not look as intimidating as the major exam we are taking end of the year, but i still feel the tightness in my brain.

It Always Come Right Back To Me;
~V~

No comments: