Thursday, November 26, 2009

"Toy Soldier Lanyard"

The cheerleading training is coming to an end. 2 more lessons to go(counting today). It was an excruciating process all in all. Worst training i had ever in my whole entire life!! Stretches after Stretches. Stunts after Stunts. Flips after Flips. Handstands after Handstands. Cartwheels after Cartwheels. Tumbles after Tumbles. Cheers after Cheers. Pain AND MORE PAINN. It has been a routine for me i guess. Well at least i can do a cartwheel!! Not that good tho. But yeah. I'll get it right:) HAHAHA. Handstands were nice when you had the trainers support when they hold your legs straight up in the air. The Feeling was awesome!! :)

Practically home just before dinner. So my days were just all burnt out by the training. What i can only feel right now is muscle pulling. All of them are just contracting in every direction, they cant seem to relax and this is really freaky. Later i'll get spasms. ):

I FEEL DAMN BLOODY SORE AND I DONT FEEL LIKE MOVING. AH. IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY AM I SO FREE TO BLOG, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THE TIME NOW IS 10:08. :) So I have to be in school by 12. That leaves me with approximately 2hours. K.
I think i'm addicted to all the stunts and all especially handstands. HEHEHE. It is awesomely fun. I've never done a single damn cartwheel in my whole entire childhood life and i just done it during this training. COOL OR NOT?! HAHAHAH. Oh yes backflip almost scared the wits out of me. WAH almost died!! D:

The Trainers were exceptionally entertaining and friendly plus full of jokes. HAHAH.
Well, i was quite hesitant to go for this training but i think it kinda change my thinking. So yeah. It was really enjoyable.

3rd dec go out. WATCH WHAT MOVIE? NO SUGGESTIONS AH. haizzzz..

I'll catch you soon;
Vanessa//

No comments: