Wednesday, November 11, 2009









"Rekindled Memories&Friendships"

Out to Marina With Shirleen and Joyce. It was obviously enjoyable with all the laughters again.
An outing without laughters=just cancel it la!! HAHA. Bought a hairband PLUS a ring.(It caught my eye for the damn first time) Shittzzz damn pretty!! :) (Y) got ittt!! Stayed at this particular toilet for more than 1/2 an hour. There is a reason why we stayed in that toilet that long. HAHA. pictures for extra details. I was quite surprised by the fact that there is actually like less than 3 people who use the toilet while we were inside being crazy. HAH. Prolly it was due to the off peak hours??

Next headed to ECP for " 203-togetherness" BBQ. HAHHA. It started off quite dreary and awkward. But surprisingly it managed to "end" with a BANGGG with esther's gossips. It was damn shiokkk! REALLY!!~(It was not too late after all..)
But the crowd was kinda pathetic? Approximately half the class didnt turn up. Aww, what a Big Shame. ): At lastttt, it didnt rain while we WERE BBQ-ING. (1st reason) AHHAA. LAST YEAR was like a failure la!! HAHA. This year (BESTTT) EVERRRRRRRR. *Thumbsss uppp*

Overwhelming of food~ Ate like there's no tomorrow. HHHAHA. (2nd reason why it was much much better than last year)

All in All, took like almost a 100 pictures in shirleen's camera. Wait there's more in Whitney's camera. Her camera got cool effects. (L) it to the MAXX..

Time can really crawl its way up..(especially sharing the gossips part) Wish it never ended. HAHAH.

Get this clear ah, I LOVE TO HEAR GOSSIPS BUTTTT not getting myself involved in gossiping. HAHAH. There's a MEGA HUGE difference ah.
Tomorrow Wild Wild Wet with Joyce, Shirleen, Nellis & Pamelia. HAHAHAHA. It has been ages since i last went there.... I needa revive my tan-ness!! It is FADING. ): IPRAY.. DONT RAIN AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K FULL-STOP//

Dance. My Body Is Killing Me Right Now. Muscle pull everywhere. You name it I felt it. Shoulder Blades are about to break free from my body sooner or later. That's what you get in DANCE..
This is not the end folks, there's more. Cheerleading~ I hope i dont get thrown way up HIGH. I'll most probably drop dead. :)

Another more hour to Amath tution. More differentiation for me againnnn. AAAAAAAAHH!!

Freedom has taken its toll on Me;
(V)thn
I'll catch you soon...

No comments: