Tuesday, November 17, 2009




"A Miracle Drug"

Overdued. Had Church bbq on sat. It was GOOD!! YUMM. ATE MY FAV STINGRAY. :) Whoohoo. I've just realised that i went for 3 bbq parties in like what less than 3 weeks?? My throat is going to suffer i guess. Heh. All back to back; one after another.. Ate from uncooked chicken wing to burnt/cooked chicken wings. Uncooked otah to burnt otah. Plus majority of TERRIBLY BURNT SAUSAGES. It was awfully black and fat. HAHAH. :) Pimples came knocking the door the very next day. (Big ones) It ain't a minor case dude. :( Haizzz, what to do. Want to have fun=pay the price for it.

Sunday went to Bugis, had my hair cut. :) Yay. Feels lighter now; somehow!! My fringe is extremely short AND it looks damn sick. Err. Like a 5 year old kid la. But in a gross-er version. :) HAHAH. Oh well. Shopped around and i managed to get a top amongst those crowded shops. (TRIPLE applause for me huh?)

I've conquered Bio amazingly. Like finish the stupid holiday homework in like 2 bloody hours. Pro or not? HAHAHA. k anyways. Still got more homework not completed. I always shudder to see that pile of work.

When to catch "Love Happens" when i have such a packed schedule?? This is infuriating. If that cheerleading training would not even have existed i guess i would be free by then. Ah ya. Absent for 1 training=$200 being ripped out from you. Scary or not?? It's like robbing a bank.

"Would you treat me as a stranger one day?
Would you turn your back someday?
If i could get another chance,
another walk,
another dance with you.
I'll play a song that would never ever end,
how i love love love to dance with my...."

You are the mirror of your breeding;
VanTan
.

No comments: