Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Russian Roulette"

Saturday Night Out.

1. Went to Haji Lane. Bought my nice crop top!!:) WHOOHOO.
2. Homeclub for Flea Mania
3. Far East Plaza for miscellaneous..

I got my awesome Denim Jacket for like a wonderful price. Too Satisfied; speechless.
The Christmas decorations and lighting put up along orchard road was the most spectacular thing you can ever see. (In the NIGHT only la). It felt so surreal as though you were living in another world and that feeling was beautiful. Lights came out in different patterns, directions and colours etc. They were so bright, so much so that the road lamps might have felt a little awkward to be turn on. :) Deonn & Atika were supposed to go too but they had some personal/family commitments hence their absence.

Atika, are you proud of me?!! I got a nice price for my denim jacket 8) HAHAH!!

Frankly speaking, we took pictures. I mean me and shirleen. But somehow that girl doesn't want to upload it. I dont know why tho. So it'll just be ME AND ONLY ME typing this whole post relentlessly. *APPLAUSE HUH*

Did i mention that I'm currently attending this new chinese tution recommended by JOYCE THE RESOURCEFUL AGENT. Well, from what i can see from my current and most recent situation i am in right now, I am directly/indirectly giving myself more work to handle when i cannot even find a proper time to officially finish all those undone scrap homework on my table. By going for that tution,hoping i can lazily improve myself by just thinking that work given would only be done in the class itself ANDDDD not as HOMEWORK had just rang a bell to me that my thinking is officially all wrong. Just to let you know, I've got more work to do. From the way i see, i think every weekend we will be given at least 1 compo to bring home to do PLUSSSSSS spelling to top it off. So as you can see the current situation i am now in is like chaotic plus more hectic.

/I'm sorry if you dont understand that paragraph because is like about tution and all, so yeah/

23.24.25.26.28=CHEERLEADING training. Splendid!!(with sarcastic tone)
Tmr dental appointment. (Pain)

I've just learnt something during the weekend by just watching the programme "Trace". (Is like MTV like that la with all the latest songs)
People in other country can just take their life to gamble so easily.

Russian Roulette is a potentially lethal game of chance in which participants place a single round in a revolver,spin the cylinder, place the muzzle against their head and pull the trigger.
"Russian" refers to the supposed country of origin of the game and "Roulette" to the element of risk-taking and the spinning of the revolver's cylinder being reminiscent of spinning a roulette wheel. The participants will have a probability of 1 out of 6 chance to die. As there are 6 bullets and only 1 of them contains the genuine bullet.

Never in my wildest dream would i ever thought that people on this earth would play such a "yes an innovative game, but to me a ridiculous and stupid game/dare." It is just utterly overboard. Just that word to describe it. Okay I feel like i'm discriminating it but i'm sorry tho. :)

Sometimes i wonder what would the fashion in year 2022 bring about??
That'll make me a 28 years old young lady.
These are the things that make me feel that..... (you add it in yourself)...

Sustaining it;
VanTAN.

No comments: