Friday, November 13, 2009

"Original Of The Species"






Getting Wet&Wild at WILD WILD WET!! The exhilarating rides got all of us on a frenzy. High Adrenaline rushes. 1 word: "Superb".
Queue up for a particular ride for more than thrice. I didn't get tired of it. :)
However, all of us didnt get any tanner. Blame it on the weather. It was like cloudy cum cooling. This type of weather should only appear when people are at home all day then they can sleep in longer. Hot and sunny weather should appear for us but it didnt. Me and Nellis wanted to get darker but sadly our mission was not accomplished. DAMNIT. ):

The weather was not the Heavy rain type but it did drizzle before the doors were open to the public. So yeah. Saw familiar faces with their bikinis as usual..
Next mission on the goooo is "Flea Mania" at Homeclub!! I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO GOOOO. I needa get my denim jacket.. Now I (L) denim!! YAYYYYY!! K.

I've still yet to catch "LOVE HAPPENS"!! AHHHHH. HOW?~ eeyer. So many things havent do yet. I'm getting flustered up with Bio. So many units to complete. Worst-Holiday-Homework-Everrrrrrr. Need to catch up on my reading soon!!

Shitttzz, I'm feeling damn lethargic. I do not feel like moving. But if i keep still in one position for to long, i'll get excess fats growig on me. I do not like that. So i think i should get up and do some JUMPINGG!! That's what keeps me from being glued to the com or anything else for too long!! HAHAH. k. That's all for the day~

Repertoire;
VANESSA//

No comments: