Monday, June 22, 2009

Yesterday's a history; tomorrow's a mystery~

Nothing really much actually happened.

I just know that i woke up the latest today. (915am). COOLzz sia.
Did Amath tuition homework. I SHALL TAKE BACK MY WORD.>>> (BINOMIAL IS FUN)

Is not as fun as i expected. IS LIKE I CAN DIE. I got 4 bloody question to do then all i like HUH?!!!!! I think i got brain degeneration. I learn in class then forget. DO HALF-WAY STUCKKKEEDDD..

I think Emath Trigonometry is much BETTER (This is for real). Is like all the sin, cos, tan. HAHHA. :) A little better..

Wed: Outing to (I dont know where) to watch movie with celestine, joyce and shirleen. PLS HAVE ANOTHER EXTENDED WEEK OF HOLIDAY, ipray!

PLUS, must we really watch Transformers 2? NO OFFENCE, but i dont really want.): OTHERS?

WHY WHY is this week so monotonous, lethargic and lifeless?! LIKE SO sian like that.. ):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As such, You still didnt managed to prove me wrong. Mayb that is your character.

Next Generation;
VAN/

No comments: