Thursday, June 04, 2009





"Pop it, Lock it, Polka-dot it, Country-fy then hip hop it"
Went towning with Andrea, Jasmine and Shirleen.. Ate at pepper lunch(MY FAV) then headed to wisma for topshop, dorothy perkins, miss selfridge F21 etc.
Routine: Outing=Pictures. To me is like alot! They are all in Andrea's camera. So have to wait for her to upload on facebook..
Oh YES! The code of my post today was taken from the show "Hannah Montana THE MOVIE" ahhah, i thought the movie was like the childish type one. Looks like i'm wrong now. I give it 4 thumbs up! The songs kinda cool la. PLUS: the guy in the show is definitely HOT!

Far East:
I think it was the most "interesting" place of the day. ONLY FOR TODAY.
I was like looking at all the coloured extensions outside the salons that we passed by then me and jasmine started to look at each other. (thinking of having 1 OR 2 coloured streaks)

Temptation got the better of us and YEAH we got it. Not only both of us but andrea and shirleen toooo. HAHA. k. NOW we have dark metallic blue extensions on our head. I feel damn naughty after that. HAHA. Like only all the ah lians and that kinda people go for this type of stuffs SIA. So yeah. NO OFFENCE. (I learnt something interesting today, i know how to put the word "sia" in a sentence) It took me quite long. HAHA, abit lame ehhh.

Didnt really made impulsive buys. THANK LORD!
If i keep up this good habit, I'M SURE TO BE THE MOST THRIFTY GIRL!

PS: ANDREA, PICTURES!:) They are at your hands. TAG ME THANKS!

<3s;
VAN/

No comments: