Friday, June 12, 2009

"Night At The Museum 2"

Rating: Above Average! GO catch it. I laughed all the way?

Watched with Shirleen,Wl, Chanel and me at plaza sing.(Mentioned it in the previous post) YEAH ATE LATE LUNCH..

Outing was mediocre, weird, restricted and yeah. NO OFFENCE though.

HAHA that Cwl only help us do 1 pathetic Amath question-Some more only part (i). TSK.

WALKED AROUND AIMLESSLY. Heading nowhere. MY BAG WAS SOLD OUT?! Is like only 1 week and both colours are gone. HOW devastating!

OOHH WEELL. It was not meant for me i guessed.
I want to catch "Dance Subaru"!!! IS LIKE SO SWEET.

Okay, Monday it shall be! On!

"An-Outing-Which-Has-No-Pictures" WHAT DO YOU CALL IT?!
Maybe 1 or 2. And is LIKE AH YA.. IDK la ):

My legs are killing! Later got dance. "Thanks alot"?! It'll make it extra worst..

PS: THE 2 pathetic pictures are with SHIRLEEN. So yeah.


I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love
Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love
Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate...
(The Cure)
Till Then;
VAN<3

No comments: