Tuesday, June 09, 2009

















Sun Ray; Sun Tan;Sunlight; HEAT/

Sentosa Outing today! Weather was pretty fine. So I (L) it!
Sunlight is my new Best Friend! It comes in handy for taking pictures!

Joyce, Shirleen and me met Chanel at payar lebar station then headed off together for sentosa. Chanel was slightly nausea to start with but she stillllllll went ahead with us to sentosa. Reached there sat outside coffee bean, waited for Chanel to get orientated. SAW kym geh man!We went to 7-11 to get sour plums for Chanel to ease her stomach.

Waited at the beach station for the tram to palawan(sp?) beach then lay mat and started sun-tanning. PS: now my skin kinda red.. (only me and Chanel sun-tanned wait: plus Shirleen) Wanted to sit the luge and all that but ah ya in the end abandoned the idea.. ):

Lunch time: Ate at vivo- Food Republic. Then Chanel was so sickly.. Decided to go her house and yeah. She slept and we watched Boys Over Flowers for a while then played with her dog(Smoochies) SO ADORABLE can! Feel like squeezing the face:) We took Chanel's temperature and it turned out to be 38.7(FEVERRRRR) Then we "the nurses" run up and down to get towel and ice to make her fever subside.

PS: I DEFINITELY 150% CANNOT TOLERATE THE SUN if i were to run a fever. :) I dont how chanel can tolerate. LIKE SO STRONG! Oh well, hopes her fever subside and can make it for this coming friday's outing. :)

Wednesday and Thursday shall be cramming of homework. I GOT 2 LIT ESSAYS TO DO still. IWANTTODIEzzzzzz.

I'm full and I've got a stomach ache now. Is this a dejavu? I hope not/My skin is burning.. But i still (L) SunLIGHT!

Should i give you a chance?
I'm Contemplating..
(L) YOU;
VAN/

No comments: