Thursday, June 11, 2009




"Matters Of The Heart"
5 good reasons why you shouldn't stay at home:
1) Sitting makes you fat
2)You'll rot to death
3) Get insane facing the 4 walls
4)Hook on the computer
5)EATING..

Being a good girl staying at home is something very hard to accomplish.
I SOMEHOW MADE IT!?!
There's only 1 thing that make staying at home fruitful is that you can finish your holiday homework. BUT I THINK I'LL GO MAD IF I CRAM EVERYTHING IN 1 DAY/ ALL THE ANSWERS confirm wrong one. HAHAHA.
So yeah.. Web-cammed with Shirleen. SHE AND HER SCREEN SHOTS. IT FANTASIES HER in a way..
So TOOK several shots and yeah. WAH is ugly to the core la. ICANNOT STANDIT. Every 5 pictures I'm ugly in 4 of them? SO EWW/

AH.. On a lighter note:
Plaza Sing with Shirleen, Chanel and CWL tmr. NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2! I KINDA SLOW AH/
I've been saving alot of money for god knows why. I FIND IT KINDA WEIRD ehxz. LIKE NOT ME LIKE THAT. :)
English:
I still need like 5 more articles can. (On economy downturn)
What a "nice" homework/ After finding them we still have to set comprehension questions on them and self-answer them. WTH, Brain-less or Out-of-mind?

Amath Tuiton ytd: BINOMIAL THEOREM IS FUN?!
I want to have a sleepover plus BBQ. I'm like a deprived teenager yearning for it..
PS: Adam Lambert finally confessed that he is officially GAY in the Rolling Stones Magazine. ADAMMMM why YOUUUU?!):

PICTURES ON THE WAYxzzzz..
Freedom(L);
VAN/

No comments: