Monday, June 15, 2009












Sunday:
"DURIAN Heart Attack"
My grandmother bought like 3 whole durians.(I think cheap that's why) THEN I EAT UNTIL CAN VOMIT.
i ate like 7-9 SEEDS in total. So like equivalent to 1 whole durian? I tell you CAN DIEEEEEEEEE one!



TODAY:
Went to cineleisure with shirleen, joyce and bear>> (prankster) to watch "Dance Subaru". So inspirational! HAHAH. The lead actress is super Pretty and sweet! Whatever adjectives you name it she has it! In the show she is call "Subaru" hence the movie title.

The bear ah got alot mood play hide and seek. First hide in the toilet then keep flushing the toilet bowl. Next ask ppl go find him, then we these clueless ppl dont know that he actually went to the Hot Dog Cafe. WOW!

In the movie he keep imitating whatever the actor/actress say. THEN LIKE I CANNOT CONCENTRATE. Aye.. After the movie he vanished. So we went to lido to look for joyce's crocs then far east then hereen then FINALLY pp. MY SHOES. YAY~

DURING THE BUS RIDE TO PP got this BASTARD(Wait must call him man first) at first was okay then suddenly he take out his phone from his pocket then say "Fuck your backside" so many times.(to the person on the phone) Then like OMG. Some more he say "i send you video of dogs fucking each other then you know."
WTHHH?! Is he mentally challenged?! If he is then i shall close 1 eye. LIKE he think he very cool like that want to F here F there. AIYO. My ears became sore from that bus ride onwards! SICKKKKKK to the core!



This whole week is gonna be dreary. Nothing is planned. So no outing? Sigh..

PS: FACEBOOK IS KILLING ME AT THE MOMENT. ):


I felt accomplished! I KILLED A SMALL COCKROACH! that took alot of courage. :) AH HA~


2 WEEKS of the holidays have passed. What HAVE I DONE? JUST gallivanting? This year's GSS like very silent not the RAH-RAH type. The sales are like normal..

Economy is getting better.(Acc to the newspaper) Is this real or are the reporters just trying to make people out there have at least a glimmer of hope. I THINK IS BOTH.

PS: I WANT A HOMEWORK DAY TO BE PLANNED. SO THAT I CAN FINISH MY HW. BESTIESSS HOW ABOUT THURS?!(library) AH HA:)

HAPPY 175th POST!


oh well, THATS ALL for the day folks!

I'll catch you soon;
VAN/
(edited:160609; 1018am)

No comments: