Thursday, June 03, 2010

I Want To Know/


I Have A Convoluted Life Ahead Of Me.
And when you promised someone a moon, you are not making any difference to her life.
By sitting down and doing nothing is a real kick in the teeth for me.
After today, I'll be away on camp. I ever wondered who would dearly miss me/
Next, I'll get another hole in me.

Like I always ask myself: "Will I Be Able To Complete The Race With Victory?"
I never found an answer. Or perhaps it could just be a dream question that I longed wanted to know.
I want to get back to the time where complexity was not even known to me.
Some how, The older you get, the more you need to fight to sustain in this society.
When you were younger, all was provided. Wouldnt it be so lovely if we just get wait upon by people around you? I believe so/

"Love Yourself First Before Others Can Love You". I've always adhered to this quote. You could do the same.
When sometimes everything fails right before you- WHAT DO YOU DO?
Kiddos, bet you never thought about that right?
I do stay awake thinking why do people around me behave like this and why do people go for fame? So it is best I stay asleep for 24 hours everyday. I never believe people are as nice as they can be. Yes, I am being over sensitive. And that is precisely why your senses and feelings are implanted on you.

This blog has always been on pending for a new splash of colours. But I really do not know what to do about it. Me equates to NOT-A-IT-SAVVY kid. I can be labelled as the really "backdated" 21st century kid. No one else can take that title away from me. :

It was you who made me up, and the same you who almost...

Let's Replay History,
\/THN

No comments: