Friday, June 25, 2010

Stuck In An Ice Cube;



For the first time in a long time,
I'm happy to be right here,
It's not about the destination.

Cause the moment you arrive
you find what you're looking for/
It has always been right inside
right there in your heart.

On this beautiful journey;
right here..
Forever it will be. (Voyage De La Vie)


PS/ WHAT A LIFE I GOT. I EXIST TO THINK FOR SOLUTIONS FOR PEOPLE. I'll do as I'm deem fit then. I'm not in the mood to communicate. I'll emote anger if I just type anything out. :
I like where I'll be tmr. Other than that, nothing. School's starting. The word "busy schedule" will definitely not leave me alone. I WANNA CRY- If you could be my sweet escape, I would gladly fall into your arms. Now, anger just supersedes everything.
Beyond control is that 2 words I'm looking for/

MJ's ANNIVERSARY TODAY. His programme is now on till 2am? Go catch it. R.I.P. \m/

No comments: