Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Replica









If you ever need stress relievers. Call them. HAHA. They are the best. No one else but them.

We make words that dont make a single sense, we laugh at each other, we scold each other(joking way huh), we hug, we are going to move on to kisses soon(awww), we bitch, we eat like there is no tomorrow(pasta & puffs^^) But hey, they all for a good cause. HAHAH. You can go crazy studying on your own. Dont Do That Often=IT MIGHT BLOW YOU UP. It may work for you. So if it does, just continue it. Forget about what I've just said. Wah I'm getting incoherent alr. Oh wellyzzz..

YAY I'M GOING FOR FLEASSSSS WITH BUDDIESz!! Holidays are drifting faster and faster away from me. It is just like a big passing cloud-it comes and go. A moment of reverie to be lost in. A wonderful feeling.. But, not for long. We will get back to serious stuffs once all that play is over:\

I love tuitions. They enlighten me further. I see sums in a different light. A brighter and more positive perspective. WHAT A JOYYY!!

Did I MENTION BEFORE THAT I LOVE YOU? YES YOU. HAHAH. You little brat reading this post. (that'll be alot of people I would love, oh boy!) HAHAHHA. Yes I'm quite happy and light all of a sudden. Most probably the same feeling as a drug addict being fed again with ecstasy/

Heyaaaaa Shirleen, you idiot. I know all your darkest secrets pal. Dont try hid from me. I know who have you been hanging out with now huh. *cheeky smile*. You are the GREATEST BITCH TO ME. GOSSIPS AND ALL no. 1!! Pal, you suck!! HAHAH. Oh well, I will still love you even though your *boyfriend* is having second thoughts about breaking up with you. What a scene man!!

K, Im so noisy.
BYE LITTLE BABES.

I'll catch you soon!!

Vthn/

No comments: