Saturday, March 27, 2010

Earth Hour/\

22nd was when i turned 16.
24th was when i suffered under the hands of Rate Of Change during my Amath tutition:
26th was the day that i felt that i was using my last breath for dance.

And.. today Earth Hour. I did my part. I'm very proud of it. (Y)~ I bet you did not. Oh well.
Are you aware that we are slowly biding March goodbye? I am. I dont want April. With April Fool's kicking off the month, we all know that it aint going that smoothly-with the start of MYEs. Mine you, they are damn important to me. They are like oysters harvested from the deep blue ocean; that precious. I need that good grades for DPA.

I felt quite accomplished as I manage to complete 2 of my Lit PBQs. Hey, it is Midsummer k. Which I kinda lost touch in it. So yeap, got back into that dream-like place for that moment when I was analysing the text. It brings back to the point where love is blind and irrational. I dont quite take that stand.

Lastly, 1 more lesson till I embrace myself for my ballet exam. Well mainly that is one of the reason why I felt that every April is just a spoiler to me. Sorry kiddos if your birthdays are in April. You will still get my blessings though. :) Oh my, i bet that was the only smiley face I had for this post.

Lastly, I M V E R Y S A D N O W. Perhaps it will last till forever? I should stop laughing.

V!!

No comments: