Friday, March 12, 2010

"You Know You Love Retro"

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday came and went. I sometimes find it invisible. But I can certainly feel the presence of Friday.

My throat is giving me hell of a bad time. Dry and like you know very sick and gross. I'm wondering how am i going to feast on sunday. Sighhh. BBQ!!
But i'm still feeling quite hype up for SUNDAY(14TH). HAHAH YAY it is going to be fun.
I think i'm putting people in a spot. Guess what?! Theme: In The 80s/Retro. I bet all of you are having a hard time deciding on what to wear right?! CONFIRM LA. DONT LIE. All in all, I KNOW YOU LOVE RETRO. Dont wear according to the theme=forfeit for you:) K wait, i'll be nice. Must have at least 1 element of the theme. K good enough right?? :) OKOK. YAY.

PS: Those who do not know where is the venue, meet at pp then after that give either shirleen/joyce/me a call and we'll fly over to fetch you :) Dont purposely sabo us make us going numerous trips ah. Meet in groups of 4-5 and we'll be very grateful :) TYVM!! ^^V.

HALLO/// I GOT HELL LOADS OF HW TO BE COMPLETED!!!!! Most of them have the same thing in common which is "exam papers". Either past Mid Year/End Of Year papers. I havent started reading them, i'm already feeling the dreariness. :(

I'm really very envious of those who won ADAM LAMBERT'S CONCERT TICKET just by buying a copy of his Deluxe Edition CD. If i known that earlier, perhaps i might get a copy if it and my chance of winning would be a little closer. I WANT TO GO!!:( Soo annoying. :( K you know what. I'm very very sad now. Sighhh/

All Good Things Dont Last;
VTHN/

No comments: