Wednesday, March 17, 2010




















Affinity
1) Sunday(14th) had my advance 16th party.
2)I got a very huge suprise. Almost wanted to cry. :)
3)Thank you to those who came/organize everything etc:)
4)I'm really back dated.
5)FB not cooperating with me:(
6)I got million of photos stuck in my com.
7)My hw is yet to be completed. (tmr=fingers crossed)
8)I'm craving for green tea ice cream.
9)I want someone to help me complete my hw.
10)I want to catch Remember Me. (God knows when the day will arrive)
11)School Holidays are ending.
12)Tkam play this sat/
13)I like those who are true to themselves.
14)I like everything around me to be organised. (IDK why)
15)Right now, someone pls send me a msg. tyvm. :) AHHAh.




PS/ We can turn our flaws to strengths, depending on how you play your game.

Ashes Of Love;
VanTHN.

No comments: