Friday, March 19, 2010

"Going Through The Motions"

Holidays flew past. What did You and I accomplished?? Sad to say, I still have incompleted hw at hand. I just do not know how to go about it. I left it alone in a clean plastic folder. Once monday morning breaks, i know what i will get.

I feel just monotone; the same effect a DSLR has. You know what I'm talking about.
Take an example:

Many joyful memories are forgotten
And as the hours go by
And life goes on
There are many wonders to see
And you just run by carefree
As you listen to life's chime
You stand aside waiting for your time
But your time is when you realize
Just what you forgot
And how you walked into a big ole knot
And that as you stand aside
Your future flies by
Like it will not see you
And then you hate how it took so long for you to see
That life's joy was every rotten memory/

I think this will be what we face after we have stepped out of our 4 years of our secondary school life. Not exactly the same, but a mere duplication of this.

How i wished that i could stay awake for a week straight and watch quietly as the seconds go by. Only that will i experience the true meaning of time. Talking to myself saying that the day is coming and you need to study, sometimes has no strong impact on me. I guess it is useless, perhaps another method might help.

Whatever character i posses may not always be your ideal one you are looking for. Firstly, i have this motto: Do not change for others but yourself.
Well deep down, many of you or can say All of you do not really....
Many more things coming up. I'll just attack the more important one/the ones that need immediate attention..

Next post will be all on pictures. (town outing and a hw day)

/You call it splendid, i'm on the reverse\
V

No comments: