Thursday, April 01, 2010

April fool's
–noun
1. the victim of a practical joke or trick on April Fools' Day.
2. a practical joke or trick played on that day.

You'll be that fool when you played a prank on someone after 12pm. It doesnt last the whole day though. I only realised it now. So to be frank, I can be named as a "fool" as i was involved in a prank like today.. (BEST eyy!!)

-Amath test was hardcore. I dont know how i manage to survive that battle i was fighting but yeah.
-SS was "OK" only. Like you know without those clues I think I might have crush those papers and throw them around.

I'm so tired. Next week for 3 consecutive days=BMW. Taking a little breather from school work. I hate those extended curriculum:( Make me stay longer in school and suffer.

When everything falls apart, would you be the first to salvage the situation?

I'll catch you soon;
VANESSA

No comments: