Friday, September 02, 2011

Through The Pinhole




Met up with the "oldies" yesterday at school. (Not all of them though..)

Time to start on something productive.

Lying on my bed, I hear the clock ticking for me.

Everyday passes so fast without me knowing. I always thought that staying at home, time passes slower compared to when you are out with friends etc. Well, now no I no longer hold this stand. As I'm typing this, it is already in the mid afternoon. The morning was spent watching "Dear John" myself. Miraculously, it kept me occupied till about noon.

Why the rush in finding for jobs this holiday?!? It is only a month.. Don't they want to spend time with their friends? Are they that hard up for money? This vacation, one should go for a short getaway instead. I am pretty sure the next semester is not any kinder to us. Recharge and get every ready for sem 2!!

No comments: