Thursday, September 29, 2011

Breathing Space

Back again on blogger.

Had been really busy for the past 5 days with F1 event and dance camp back to back. For the past 3 days of F1 I practically ended work in the wee hours of the morning (3 to 4 am) The time I slept was the time where most people would have gotten up alr.

I was at the PODIUM LOUNGE(poolside party) @ The Ritz Carlton serving and clearing alcohol after alcohol and cigarettes after cigarettes. Sucha tiring job. Throughout the 3 days I was so afraid that I would take the wrong orders from the guests as they were those VVIP. Mind you, they are not just 'V'. My team were in-charge of sponsors like "Vertu" (if you are not aware, it is a really expensive handphone that costs at least 50k) They have a branch at Ion Orchard if I am not wrong..

Saw really pretty sports cars that were on showcase/display. The plus fact was that they were not launched or out in the market yet. Moving on to the Auction session where I see people splurging on few grands just for a racer's helmet or body suit with their signature on it. I was thinking: " Hmm, what are you gonna do with this helmet? Was it worth it?"

There was also a fashion show. Woah, the international models were at least 1.85m and above. I felt like a midget standing next to them. Oh and also, they make people look fat. They were so scrawny and lean with a couple of abs. Just a last sentence from me: They put Singaporeans to shame. (with their height)

Oh and only on the last night I actually physically popped a champagne bottle for the guests. It was my first and raw attempt. HAHAH. It was really nerve-racking but thanks to the patience of the guests.

And right after F1 was my dance camp. I was physically and mentally drained throughout the 3 days. Though the camp was short but it was really fun. Gossip sessions was always loved and treasured. HAHAH. It was eat sleep dance. (with some games alongside) :)

I have another more practice later in the afternoon.

Stay tuned for more updates!!~

No comments: