Sunday, May 29, 2011

Reunion





















Family day and Momentum 2011 on saturday. I must conclude that my weekend was burnt out. Rush in and out like nobody's business. So tiring for my legs. Had gossip sessions. All time fav-love every moment of that!! The time on saturday was just too fast; faster than a normal day. Everyone got their new start, life, story, style etc. The feeling of nostalgia just sets in when I stepped into KC. I miss the canteen food even thought there were quite few stalls, miss my class seating arrangement, the clique, the laughters...... And thinking about it now, tmr is Olevel MT. Just about a year ago, it was me seating for it and stressing over it. I would not be so free typing some grandmother story.


WISHING ALL THOSE SEATING FOR THE EXAM THE BEST OF LUCK!!!!^.^

Momentum in the evening. A pretty neat performance though the programme was kinda rush? It ended quite fast. I didnt realised that I was seating for 90mins. HAHAHAHA. My holidays are coming. A few more days to it:) Buttttt.... it is ending quite fast. Sighhh. Then tests and all followssss..


GSS salezzzzzzz. Need go hunting for cheapz buyz... (my hobby) Heheheh.


Till then, I'll catch you soon!!

No comments: