Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ghost Of Me

Halfway into the month. Seen many characters, personalities, attitudes etc. I need to learn how to accept them. This would be a new challenge up on my list.

I have an upcoming test in about a week's time. Im feeling quite clueless.. Not too sure what's coming out. So far, been in school for about 5 weeks-done about 25 RJs. (Kind of an essay thing that force you to write) Laughed quite abit for the first month of my life in poly. Owell/

Excited for tmr's Modern Dance Tea Party!!!!!!!!!~ Fun Fun Fun^.^
Indulging myself in events. I'm in the Great Easten Women's Run Event. (Obviously not the one running-Not so ON) There's another one that makes you go ga-ga....... F1 event!!!!!! HAHAH signed up for that. MY DREAM TO BE PART OF THAT. WHOOO...

Looking at those secondary kids studying, I cannot help but think back my days in secondary 3 and 4: Those stress look that never leave our faces no matter what. Worrying what if we dont understand a certain topic, what will happen?! Running everywhere for soultions to play safe just in case it pops up for majors. To think of it, we might have gotten high blood pressure from that 2 years. But well, thank god.

I'll catch you soon!!v.v

No comments: