Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Mood Affair

Today marked the last day of school. Tmr would be the start of my holidays-just a short one. A break for me to study for my tests. I have Organisational Behaviour and Communication Practice tests when school reopens a week and a half later. So anxious for it:\

Since it was the last day, my class had a different genre to "celebrating" it. Well, it wasnt intentional though..... HAHAH. Guess what? We had a Manicure session!!! Fun huh?!? Most of the girls had SHATTER for their nails. It was like a uniform nails when all had a base colour and painted OPI black shatter over (Even I had it done) To top it off, the guys were being dragged into this affair. They had theirs painted... in a gay way. HAHHAH. We were painting nails profusely even the classes closest to us could smell the manicure smell. WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT!!!! It feels as though we were coming to school just for this purpose.

The PEAK of the day was that we were exempted from presentations. For this, we must thank the facilitator. :) A totally nice way to start the holidays.

Cant wait for duo-fleas on saturday with my pals!!!!!!! Heheheh. Happiness~unfolds~in~me~!!!!!

No comments: