Monday, May 09, 2011

Ray Of Beam





Packed scheduled weekend. Love being busy with errands to do. (At least I do not get bored)

YAY finally got my Holga. The colour combination is so hot and attractive. HAHA. Makes you want to look at it even longer. :) HEHEH.


Caught WATER FOR ELEPHANTS. Seriously, the show is.................... QUITE SAD yet NICE. I kinda like the story line besides the fact that the animals were tortured. I fell in love with the elephant, Rosie. I didnt know that they are such loyal animals. They can tell wrong from right and evil from good. (I think it it only applies to the trained ones) But they are just so sweet. The best part: I was wearing an elephant's head around my neck and watching the show. So coincidental!! Go catch the show if you can. It is worth it!!!!!!~


As usual, I will catch you soon!! ^.~

No comments: