Saturday, April 30, 2011

Your Guardian Angel












This would be a post that sums up my entire week. Caught up with the girls last sunday. Plan to Marina Barrage failed so we were stranded in Marina Bay Sands instead. Spamed 2 new Canon DS. Whoo, It was certainly a fun-filled day with them. This was an outing in what 9358585 years? Well, now that we are all beginning to mould into our new school timetable and schedules, meeting one another would obviously be kinda rare? :\


Waking up early before the sun breaks- at 6 everyday. These accumulates, and now I'm so tired. Cant wait to start on my IGs. ^.^ Mainly, JIVE events and Modern Dance!! :) At least, I get some exercise and say hello to tone body again. HAHAH.

Now, I'm hooked onto Holga cameras and leopard print Toms. :'( Sigh, how, I want them. Who would want to get them for me?!?! I would be super damn damn grateful to you. But right, it always ends up me getting it for myself. So that sentence was kinda redundant//


Looking forward to class outing with (W47K) to MARINA BARRAGE tmr!!!!!! for some picnic and photo shoots!! (now I can finally go there) Can you imagine I never went there before? Sucha failure man~ Dont laugh at me. I will feel sad ok.

I MISS YOU DEE AND ATIKA!!!!!!!! Can you appear now? I feel like pinching both of you everyday!!

I will catch you soon everybodyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.~



No comments: