Saturday, April 02, 2011

Venture Out


Buffet at Seoul Gardens to start off April with my babes. Ate till my fill and drank down 2 bowls of cold almond jelly. All time fave!! Barbecued chicken, beef, marinated fillet & squid and the list goes on. We ordered just too many items. Well, if you noticed there wasnt any carbo in it. So meaning, after a few rounds of walking the food would have digested. I dont know about the rest but it happened to me.


Since there was no camera on that day.. Our ingenious minds came up with neoprints. Typing the word out feels strange on my fingers and my eyes. It was about 5 years since I laid my fingers on that small print.. Went straight into the booth-been there, done it, touched it. One moment, it felt as though there was a language barrier. No Japanese background so all we could do was selecting the options by luck and feelings.


Stopped at a cafeteria for some deal game. Bingo, it was MONOPOLY DEAL.


And when everyone has their own planned itinerary, it comes to a point where meetings/outings would be eliminated & we have to choose selectively which one is really worth going for. Sad to say, we certainly will meet/have met that moment in a point of our lives. Lastly, my point would be: Why are are there so much hustling and bustling in our lives? I yearn for some simplicity..

No comments: