Sunday, April 10, 2011

Over-numbered

Freshmen Camp on the 8th. Had fun even though they played the most retarded games. Seriously, I'm not very pro in ice breakers. Always lose kind; end up the last. Then those Year 2/3s end up laughing at me:\ AH HA. Sounds like I'm sucha idiot at these.. HAHAH. So proud that Integrated events actually has quite a number of hottiez. Hey, they are real eye candies when you are just too stress with school work. By taking occasional glances at them can actually provide mercy relief to you:) HAHAHAHA I'm like boosting their egos when I typed those sentences out. Oh well, they are just my thoughts when I'm abit out of sorts? So you dont really see me oogling at boys when I'm my real self (not my habit).. Hehehe.


Looking forward to the final orientation whereby all the different schools are in it!!!!! And now, I myself dont really know when will I meet my babes after school starts... School terms and holidays are quite different:\


New environment- not too sure how will I adapt to it. Really Unpredictable. No friends=no care and concern. Cause my personality doesnt let me to be an extrovert? Then I will come across as proud? Ironically, in hospitality the people are just the total opposite of me. The student leaders event made a statment saying "You cannot find anyone in hospitality soft, they are usually LOUD and fun people" And oh boy, this intimidates me/

No comments: