Saturday, December 18, 2010

Side View

Another week passed without me knowing.
When you are at work, time passes real fast. It is at an indescribable speed.
Another more and it will be the season of greetings. XMAS BABY!! (waiting to collect presents)
Currently, I'm loving my work. But.. I'm afraid to meet those Big Shots. (The shyness beneath me.)
I got a treat from one of my colleagues-KOI. HEHEH.
Ok, I miss you. Yes you my pals. I feel that I have no social life. What about you? Do you feel the same as me?

Btw, anyone want to get me an authentic dream catcher for xmas? I'm just finding for the right one since forever.. And perhaps you could just suprise me? Heh.

JAN IS MAKING IT'S WAY. RESULTS. IS IT TOO FAST? AM I SCARING YOU? You know what? Let's face it. No more running for miles aimlessly.


"When there is a spark in you, just ignite and let it shine"

No comments: