Monday, December 06, 2010

Hard Rock










Went for Elaina's Sweet 16^.^ Woah it was kick ass. GREAT!!! Love the one at Hard Rock Cafe.
Elaina: TYVM for the treat your parents gave all of us. I know it certainly didnt came cheap by looking at the menu. The atmosphere was perfect. Your cake was the highest I ever came across for a birthday party(besides those for weddings). HAHAHA. Hope you like the present. ^.~

Ok enough of partying. Off to work tmr. No more high life:\ My stepping stone into a working world. Oh well, maybe I will still get to surf the net if I have no tasks. I hope to finish "Dear John" by end of this week. Then, I'll move on to another good book.

IM TOP OF THE MOON AT THE MOMENT........ I NOW OWN A ATM CARD!!!!! ok, bet yall not as excited as me cause you already own one. But hey, it is something joyous for me:)

Oh my, I want to go for the flea this weekend.. Needa stock up on my cheap stuffz. HEHHE. I hope my off-day is on that day? Now, my planner is gonna come in real handy. It can be my "paper" com where I'll note down appointments etc.

Alright, enough of me. So folks, how's life with December? A month has just passed.. Did you spent it wisely? For me, I think I didnt.

Anticipating for the new blockbuster channel 8 show at 9pm. Waiting for it to blow my mind.


With the next chapter crawling/

No comments: