Saturday, December 11, 2010

Golden Timeline

Started work proper. I'm working for the government. Love my colleagues. They are all adults and I feel weird calling them by their name. Literally by their name with no Mr, Mrs etc. On a lighter note, I'm not the only young one alone. I still have another newbie. ^.^

I'm facing enquires almost everyday. Enquiries face-to-face and on the phone. So when you get to see me again, please dont question me/ I want to catch up with you!!!!!(dee and atika) But.. I just dont know where to start.

An underage girl who wants to go ZoukOut. (That girl is me.) I shall wait patiently for another 2 more years.. Why must pubs limit the age to let people in?!? Another 1 or 2 years wont really make a difference. :\ Sighhh.

Went for flea at Alcova today. Got a pretty cheap romper. HEHEHHEHE. Planning to go for the 18th one at *Scape..

And.. I will end it here for now.
Tune in/

No comments: