Friday, December 31, 2010

KISS THOSE SECRETS GOODBYE











Spent the day out with them. It's about an hour and a half to the new year. Well, somehow I'm just anticipating it. Not knowing what will happen. It could be just a plan great year or the opposite. In all my lives, I detest the unknown. There's no hidden reason for it if you are wondering. You reader might welcome 2011 with a big heart. I'm just a tad hesitant about it. Those months, days, minutes, seconds spent with friends, work and trouble are just going to be wiped away. 2010 has it's magnificent memories and I cannot bear to leave it behind. Perhaps, the thought of having to get the results on the 2nd week of Jan puts 2011 a heavy note to start-weighing it down.

RESOLUTIONS:-Hope that I'll adapt well in the school that I'm in and have friends. (Cause normally I'm not the one that always strike a convo)---that's not 'dao' btw.
-Lesser materialistic nature.
-Make the right decisions with no regrets.

So after my perspective of 2011, I'll share with you my recent ecstasy. Bon Jovi's latest cd-The Circle has finally made it's way down to my collection of cds well I would say my top 50 song list. Proud to announce that the group though old is still kicking ass with great rock vocals. The lyrics just clearly explains what life is and having coming full cycle of it. You can compare it with the phases of the moon-a direct analogy.

I really want to have the power to know what the future really holds for me.

Have a Happy & Eventful NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

No comments: