Saturday, October 31, 2009

"You'll Just Gonna Be Another Fool"

Warning: This post is going to be just plainly on what i really admire and obviously the opposite of it.
  1. I admire people with an edgy character.
  2. I admire people who can make decisions for themselves and not just by following the crowd.
  3. I admire those whose originality stands out from the rest.
  4. I admire those who have a strong mind of their own and is not easy for others to change their minds.
  5. I just plainly admire the word "Originality"
  6. I admire those who have an aloof character.
  7. I admire those who have a quiet personality but think deeply.
  8. I admire those with nice slitty single eyelids.
  9. I admire guys who do not stare(with saliva drooling) at girls like the majority would.
  10. LASTLY, IF YOU FALL UNDER THE ABOVE POINTERS, YOU'LL JUST MAKE/BE MY LIFE LONG HARCORE 1 AND ONLY SOUL MATE!!

With Hatred For:

  1. I detest when somebody just follow the crowd for the sake of it. (This just plainly sucks)
  2. I detest when guys oogle at other girls even though they find the girls hot. (If there is a need to glance at them, no need so obvious right?) It happens too many a times already/
  3. I will tend to make someone become more decisive if they themselves are too softhearted as a human being who exist on motherearth. (abit off the topic)
  4. I detest long waits
  5. I detest some singaporeans when they show their un-coolness facade in the public.(MAJOR EMBARRASSMENT TO BE PART OF THEM)

THAT'S ALL FOR THE DAY.
Enjoy these pointers. :) HAHAHA.

Oh yes!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! TREATS/ TRICKS??:)

"We are not what we think we are; We are Golden..."

Meet Me Halfway;
VANNN/

No comments: