Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Remember Remember Remember... Remember My Name"

Was out yesterday to town with the same eight-some except joey was not there due to some reason. We caught the show "Fame", to me it was alright but to atika it was terrible. If you ask me how to elaborate this issue, i do not know how.. HAHA.


Next, the outing was sorta messy? everywhere la. I think due to me and shirleen's fault? Cause we got this urge to look for things that we had planned earlier. Sorry if we have "neglected" y'all by walking at extremely high speed, but quite fun la finding ppl like amazing race? But sometimes kinda annoying also. :)


Today was the Atomic Bomb Day!!
It rule your destiny.
It controls your emotions.
It let frustration and angst get the better of you/
It decides whether you are strong enough to accept whatever that has been thrown to you.
And the day is called......... Results day=1 of my most top chartered enemy in my whole life!!


Maths was totally filled with careless mistakes='TOOPID
Chinese was like disaster?
Core lit was like the mediator for both subjects. It led me to cool down a little.
If not i'll would have gone bersek. Like REALLY!! not lying.


The next 2 days i'll be facing is equally challenging for me. All thrown directly at my face. Accept or Rebel? Does every examination not always end up with a happy ending? I'm just pondering and questioning myself every now and then. Lastly, would there be someone who would eventually give me the answers to all my questions? Perhaps not. Being a human being; having your own human instinct naturally tells us to "Care for ourselves ONLY". Am i most correct to say that?

"Could it be a turning point or yet another downfall?"

These Hard Times,
VANESSA/


No comments: